- Boys who are chosen to play in a school team, on Saturday morning, have an obligation to report to the Coach no later than 20 minutes before the start of the match.
- Age groupings for all sports is "as at January 1st."
- Requests for Saturday leave must be addressed in writing to the Headmaster no later than the Monday of the week preceding the game.
- Parents need to organize transport to matches on Saturday mornings.
- All boys are clearly informed beforehand where their team is playing and at what time. This can also be checked by parents through the School App or via the Parent Portal under ‘Team Sheets’. If there is any doubt about sport being cancelled on Saturday morning due to wet weather, parents are asked to visit the School App. Should a boy become ill after School on Friday afternoon, please telephone the Sportsmaster on 0499 515 993 before 7.15 a.m. on Saturday.